2013 Sally Sitta Commitment to Excellence Award (CEVA)
It's time to recognize your peers by nominating your choice for the 2013 Sally Sitta Commitment to Excellence Award (CEVA). The purpose of the award is to provide peer recognition for outstanding contributions and professionalism in the field of Volunteer Administration.
It is a easy process:
1. Think of an FADVS member who you greatly respect for his/her contribution to the field of volunteer administration. Please be sure to read the Award Information Criteria carefully (attached).
2. Contact this person and ask for a copy of their current resume or bio via email (this will assist you in completing the application).
3. Cut and paste the bio/resume into the CEVA Nomination form attached to this email or available on the FADVS website http://faodovs.camp8.org/Default.aspx?pageId=275890. Fill in all the requested information, omissions will delay the nomination process.
4. Sign it and email it to Jill Palmer, CEVA Chair at Jill.firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31st .
5. You will receive an email confirmation that your nomination has been received.
6. Your nomination will be carefully considered by the CEVA committee as a possible 2013 CEVA recipient.
7. The CEVA award will be presented to the winner at the Fall FADVS conference.
May 31st is just around the corner! Please submit your nomination today! We will all be glad you did!
Jill Palmer, CDVS
FADVS Chair, Sally Sitta Commitment to Excellence Award Committee